Welcome to Blodnick, Fazio & Associates PC
Blodnick, Fazio & Associates PC (BF&A) was formed on February 1, 2010, when Edward K. Blodnick and Thomas R. Fazio combined their law practices. BF&A is known as a lawyer’s law firm as many of their clients come from recommendations from other law firms who are not in a position to render the services the clients require.
BF&A’s objective is to provide New York City-quality law work at Nassau County prices.
BF&A specializes in the handling of:
- Complex litigation in both federal and state courts and federal and state Appellate courts
- Structuring of sophisticated financial transactions for public and private entities
- Healthcare entity structuring and licensing issues
- General practice, including litigation, probate matters including probate litigation, commercial and residential real estate transactions, federal corporate work and litigation, landlord/tenant matters.
BF&A has a preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbel which rating is only available to the top 1% of all practicing law firms in the United States.
Some recent matters completed by Edward K. Blodnick and Thomas R. Fazio include the following:
- Successful representation of a medical doctor and his professional corporations in litigation with approximately 30 insurance companies, parts of which litigation were ongoing simultaneously in Nassau County Supreme Court and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Arrange corporate financing for a public company involving over $120,000,000.00.
- Financed and acquired a movie production company
- Successfully concluded OPM hearing
- Successfully concluded an arbitration against Charles Wang, involving a 20-year lease of 20 acres of property in Plainview, New York.
Protect yourself and your business. Call (516) 280-7105 to arrange a free consultation or email us.