Blodnick, Fazio & Associates PC (BF&A) was formed on February 1, 2010, when Edward K. Blodnick and Thomas R. Fazio combined their law practices. BF&A is known as a lawyer’s law firm as many of their clients come from recommendations from other law firms who are not in a position to render the services the clients require.
BF&A’s objective is to provide New York City-quality law work at Nassau County prices.
BF&A specializes in the handling of:
- Complex litigation in both federal and state courts and federal and state Appellate courts
- Structuring of sophisticated financial transactions for public and private entities
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Healthcare entity structuring and licensing issues
- General practice, including litigation, probate matters including probate litigation, commercial and residential real estate transactions, federal corporate work and litigation, landlord/tenant matters.